Relax In Your Own Way
The Charles Lifestyle
Welcome each day overlooking a magnificent setting! Relax and luxuriate in the modern comforts of a sub tropical lifestyle that abounds in natural beauty. Everything from the beaches, to the moss covered oaks, to social, recreational, and relaxing amenities designed to elevate your living experience are reasons to live or vacation here. Hilton Head Island is a marvelous place. With one of the top 10 family beaches in the U.S., an array of world-class golf courses, abundant natural beauty and a spirit you won’t find anywhere else, Hilton Head Island offers a relaxing, tranquil and pleasant vibe that make it a perfect destination. There’s something refreshingly unique about the relaxed, bright and welcoming vibe found on Hilton Head Island. It’s the Low Country way of life – and it’s what makes Hilton Head Island one of the world’s best places to live. The Charles is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a new construction waterfront condominium residence on Hilton Head Island!
The shopping is first-rate and the dining is sensational in this small town. Hilton Head offers metropolitan amenities including two hospitals, an airport, a library, several schools and a college campus. The Hilton Head Area is a paradise found in the southern most part of South Carolina with lush landscaping, pure sandy beaches, and it is truly beyond comparison.
Life in the Low Country centers on the water, the weather and the genteel ways of those who call it home. Just enough off the beaten path to retain the classic interest of the South, this island gem of the South Carolina Low Country features a wholesome natural environment that flourishes with fertile salt marshes, forests of moss-draped oaks, magnolias, palmettos and a 12-mile stretch of expansive, sandy shoreline.
A Plethora of Outdoor Living
Nearby Activities & Entertainment
Voted Best U.S. Island Four Years In A Row
Cuisine to Satisfy all Foodies
Private & Gated Community
Luxurious Condos Like Nowhere Else on HHI
4 Golf Courses in Hilton Head Plantation
Beach & River Walks
12 Tennis & 3 Shuffleboard Courts
Newly Renovated Spring Lake Recreation Area & Pool
Only Minutes from Nightlife & Fun
Located Near the North Gate of Hilton Head Plantation
It’s All About Location
The Charles is located in Hilton Head Plantation, a splendid residential only community and is an exceptional opportunity for perceptive buyers. Hilton Head Plantation offers 4,000 acres of breathtaking natural beauty, bounded by the Intracoastal Waterway, Skull Creek and Port Royal Sound. Only 22 admirably elegant, luxury condos are being built overlooking Skull Creek. The Charles is a truly unique opportunity to own an exceptional new construction luxury condo on Hilton Head Island!
- The Charles offers an excellent location with easy access to: The Country Club of Hilton Head, Safe Harbor Marina, Freedom Boat Club, The General Store/Driftwood Eatery, Springlake Pool & Tennis
- Variety of golf with 4 18-hole golf courses inside the plantation: The Country Club of Hilton Head, Bear Creek, Dolphin Head, and Oyster Reef.
- At close quarters to Dolphin Head Beach Club distinguished by a mile-long bluff beach walk and a boardwalk on the Pine Island Beach.
- Whooping Crane Conservancy, and Cypress Nature Conservancies are situated within this community.
- A vibrant yet peaceful community with a sense of security provided by 24-hour gated entry with roving patrol.
Located on Hilton Head Island in a relaxed, quiet setting comfortably close to Islander’s beach park, shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, hospital, library, schools, and airport.
- Pure and gorgeous surroundings that feature a rich culture, life sports, and some of the most pristine oceanfront beaches and waterways in the world.
- Besides being minutes from Hilton Head’s brilliant beaches and cultural sites, the historic cities of Beaufort, SC (1 hour away), Savannah, GA (1 hour away), and Charleston, SC (2 hours away) are all easily accessible for day trips or more.